• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite manga

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
Years
  • I liked the manga Wolf's rain and I read a few of the naruto books but watching episodes are better because of added voice input!!. Only read 10 sailormoon mangas. I also like some korean mangas like Chang-goo [짱구]. Only korean ppl would know wat i was talking about. And of course I read the all famous Pocket Monsters!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorites are at this moment are: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Fruits Basket, Kodocha, Chobits, Auzmanga Daioh, Kare Kano,...etc. I have more but these are the best. ^^

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
  • My favorite Manga is definetly... umm well... actually i have three favorites.
    In no particular order:
    1) Ichi the Killer (Sick and twisted, yet amazing artwork and plot.)
    2) Yakitate Japan (Heh, a manga about baking. But don't let the main idea fool you, it actually a amazing and hilarious manga. And what other manga features a bagel so good it makes you go to heaven...?)
    3) Pretty Face (It's main idea is perverted, but it's a hilarious, it's plot is intense and it has lot of cute girls and boys in it... ^^)

Back