• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite manga

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • For me, it's probably Yuugiou and Gravitation.

I quite like Fake and Prince of Tennis too. =o

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cyborg 009 and Rurouni Kenshin take it for me. Two perfect stories in every aspect, people can argue 009 has bad art, but it was in the 50's.

Kenshin had great art and emotion for the time it was drawn in, and even though I knew it would end the way I did, I was still upset. Watsuki placed great emotion into the ending..

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Lets see... meh, I cant pick =P
    Fruits Basket, Marmalade Boy, Angel Sanctuary and Di Gi Charat.

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • With most mangas, I prefer their anime counterparts. XD; But I have been religiously collecting Rurouni Kenshin and Rockman.EXE mangas. I also really enjoy Saint Tail. I have yet to see the anime of that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I like....Pet Shop Of Horrors,Chobits,Vampire Game and Under The Shining Glass Moon....
    In order of prefrence they go:
    1. Pet Shop Of Horrors
    2. Under The Shining Glass Moon
    3. Vampire Game
    4. Chobits

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I only have two mangas XD

Issue 1 and 2 of this [forgot] umm...in one Red catches a wild Pikachu and it's evil and in another he meets Misty who trying to tame a Gyarados o.O;

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • My favorites are:

Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokemon Special(Japanese), anything Dragonball/DBZ, Kenshin, Yugioh

Back