• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Move?

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I dunno I got a few...Flamethrower used to be my favorite, but since Aura Sphere came along, it's began to grow on me...in exchange for 5 base power & a 10% chance of a status ailment you gain 5 pp & a sure hit...I also like Psychic and Earthquake. (Metronome is fun though ^_^)

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    It'd have to be a tie between Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt and Fake Out.

I'm not sure why I like Fake Out so much, but I love having it around.

Ayselipera

I would say I really like the move razor leaf and
    vine whip they just bring me back to the old pokemon
    days when Bulbasaur would use those moves all the
    time.

Years
    my favorite would have to be fury cutter and shadow ball
    fury cutter-taught it to my fave pokemon in crystal (scyther)
    and shadow ball-taught it to my 2nd fave pokemon in crystal (sneasel)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Pump, or Overheat. Just because they sound cool. :P

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Anything that makes that awesome slap noise when you hit the oppositions pokemon
    For me it would have to be quick attack, or anything else which can be used fastly and do a lot of damage to the other pokemon.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Non-competitivley, I like Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt, because they are (I think) the only 95 Base Power moves with 100 Accuracy with 10 PP or more.

Competitivley, I like the Sucker Punch/Pursuit combo.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
    Eruption, Solar Beam are two of my favourite moves. They are powerful and have very nice animations. ´

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Solarbeam and Shadow Ball.

Though Blast Burn, Psychic and Thunder are the most useful to me competitively.

Back