• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Move?

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    Psychic and Night Shade.

Night Shade is always good when you're trying to catch pokemon but you're team is high leveled.

Years
    Metronome is fun to use because you never know what Pokemon move you are going to get as a result.

False Swipe is another favorite of mine because it is so useful for catching wild Pokemon. You don't have to worry about a critical hit fainting a wild Pokemon on accident.

Thunder Wave and Will-o-Wisp are my favorite status inducing moves. Thunder Wave is guaranteed to hit if the opposing Pokemon isn't immune to electric attacks and it dramatically slows them down as well. Will-o-Wisp burns the opponent which would lower their attack power which is very useful against physical sweepers.

JAD0109

Osu!
    Years
    Mine is Explosion. I don't know... just love going out with a bang.

When I first started Platinum, I got an Electrode into my team and nicknamed it Tic-Tic. You can guess where that led too XD

1) 10,000 BC rules

2) Camilla Belle is hot

3) Recover has helped me win more battles than I can count. Mainly in second gen, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    In RBY I think I thought Fire Blast was the coolest ever.

Now I don't really have a favourite. Maybe Sunny Day because it makes my Cherrim adorable. :]

Also love leech seed and magical leaf. Honestly, I don't even like grass Pokemon aside from Cherrim. idk why all my favourite attacks are related to them.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    Hm, tough one.. I dunno. I think I'm gonna have to say Return, actually - I like the concept of that move.

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
    mine is toxic. I always loved how it keeps dealing more and more every turn. it gives the user a great advantage

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Um ... Return for a great filler move, Surf/Ice Beam/etc. for powerful special attacks with 100% accuracy, and Energy Ball/Dark Pulse for the sound effects.

sonicisrad

^ Yes he is. ^
    Years
    Animation-wise:

Hyper Beam from G/S/C. It reminded me of the Kamehameha Wave, 'cuz DBZ was Huuuuuuuuuuge at the time.

Overall......

....Psychic - imo, the greatest move ever. Exclude Bug Types, and Psychic owned in Gen. I.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Garr. This one is so hard lol. I can't do it!

Maybe Calm Mind. It's really useful, and I think meditation is cool... So yeah:D

That... and Facade! X accuracy ftw lol.

Kumata

Webcomic artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Roar of Time. Its a scream so loud that it pierces time. Anything involving time is automatically cool.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I've loved Brick break since it debuted. I try to always use Brick Break on my physical pokemon if I can get away with it. Signal Beam is a pretty neat attack, too, but I liked the third gen animation better than the new one...

Years
    I'd have to say either Draco Meteor or SolarBeam. Both of the animations are pretty epic.

The first time I saw the move Draco Meteor used by my sister, I said something to the effect of, "What in the world was that?!" It's been one of my favorite moves, partially because of the epic animation, and partially because of how powerful it is.

Back