• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite movie soundtrack?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Jennifer's Body. There are so many amazing bands featured on it with so many unique and interesting songs that fit the movie perfectly, it's just an all-around brilliant sound track for a film. The Shrek films earn and honourable mention too though!

Years
The music and songs from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the original) are what make it my favorite movie, so I have to choose that. I agree with machomuu, though, that Back to the Future and Rocky both have great soundtracks that fit perfectly.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd like to say Titanic, but I just can't let Harry Potter down.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II's music was defs the best. Shining Raichu's right, it's mysterious and it gave a chill down my spine every time I watched that movie. I'm a Potterhead, tbh. Great soundtrack.

Frio Stylez

Hates His Username
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
No mention of Scott Pilgrim? The song had the appropriate soundtrack with bands from around Toronto.

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I must say Mamma Mia... but I am such an ABBA fan. But Scott Pilgrim would be a close second!

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I have a lot of favorite soundtracks such as TRON: Legacy, The Avengers, Chronicles of Narnia... but if I have to choose one, I will go with TRON: Legacy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Inception soundtrack is godly. Anything Hans Zimmer does is an automatic favorite for me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Schindler's List OST is almost perfect. TLOTR film series (especially the first one) and Matrix Revolutions are also great Soundtracks, but Schindler's List is definetely my favourite one.

Back