• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    which is your favorite movie and why.

mine is lucaria and the mystery of mew i love mew thats why.

Guest123_x1

My fave of all is PK3-Spell of the Unown, but that's because of Molly :P
    The first two tie in close to the top of my list also... (Perhaps moreso the first)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    i like the first one best, nothing can beat the original, and mewtwo kicks a$$ in it

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    My favourite is the First Movie. I really liked how Mewtwo was given the role of being evil but when it saw what ash did to try and stop it and Mew from fighting Mewtwo stopped bein evil.

~Kipper~

Years
    I've only seen the first 5 since thats how many have been released over here.

My fave is the 2nd.

4 & 5 are the worst I've seen.

1st: Pokemon 2000 (movie 2)
    2nd: Pokemon Mewtwo Vs Mew (movie 1)
    3rd: Pokemon Spell of the Unown (movie 3)
    4th: Pokemon Heroes (movie 5)
    5th: Pokemon 4Ever (movie 4)

Years
    I don`t know why but my favourite Pokemon movie is The Guardian Gods of the Water Capital - Latias and Latios ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    My favorite was the second movie.

I liked how all the characters were involved in the plot of the movie. For example Team Rocket. They aren't really involved in the plot of any other of the movies.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    The First Movie will always be my favorite. Like another user said, nothing will ever beat the original. None of the other movies do for me what The First Movie does. 2000 was great, Spell of the Unknown was also very good, 4Ever was just terrible. I'm currently watching the Mew+Lucario movie and its okay, but The First Movie easily takes the cake.

Years
    i pretty much love the 1st the best. mewtwo and mew were wouping each others butts, and when ash turned to stone, i cried. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I though the first movie was the most dramatic movie.
    Favorite movie
    But really all the movies are good in their own way; however, I prefer the 2nd and 5th movies. ;)

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    My favorite is the 3rd movie, I liked the crystal flowers and stoof, and it had really cool battle scenes. Then my second favorite is the Latias & Latios movie (forgot the name), but it's so sad when Latios dies D:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hmm, I've only seen the first three and the fifth movie. I think after the second, the movies started to get a little tacky with their storylines, but I enjoyed them regardless. I want to see a Ho-oh one too. It was only in the first episode :'(. Anyway, my favourite would probably be the second one, The Pokemon Movie 2000. Lugia and the birds were pretty cool ^^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back