• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soogz

Soogalicious
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2007
    Heroes, and Lucario were my favorites. Both very solid

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    I can't just put one movie, because I just love too talk way too much, so I'll list the movies in order from best to worst in my opinion.

Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea:
    -Featured a WIDE variety of my favorite type of pokemon (WATER). I also thought it was funny that Ash saved the day, yet again, even though he couldn't have to do less with the actual plot of the movie.

Pokemon Heroes:
    -I like the water race in the beginning, and the water race revival against the mutant fossil pokemon.

Pokemon - Lucario and the Mystery of Mew:
    -I just like the Regis a LOT!!!!!! It also had a cool musical theme.

Pokemon - Spell of the Unown:
    -It was the first time I ever saw Aipom (my FAV) actively in the Anime series, and it had my favorite legendary.

Pokemon 4Ever - Voice of the Forest:
    -I just got really emotional during this movie.

Pokemon 2000 - The Power of One:
    -Um, ORANGE ISLANDS!!!!!!!

Pokemon - Destiny Deoxys:
    -All I liked were the epic "Rayquaza vs Deoxys" clips.

Pokemon - The First Movie:
    -I just saw it again, and it REALLY isn't as appealing as it used to be.

Pokemon - Wish Maker:
    -In my opinion, just a god awful movie (sorry to you fans).

yakusoku

Strawberry Lychee
    Years
    My favorite is the fourth w/ celebi ^^ it was really sad and stuff.. I havent seen any movie after the Latias + Lastios one D:

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Two of my favorite movies are the 9th movie. Jack walker kicks butt. I like the Pokemon Rangers My favorites are Jack and Solana.
    And the 4th movie with Celebi. Celebi is really cute and Sammy Oak Young Professor Oak is awesome.

Jolt

Legit Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2009
    My favorite movie is Pokemon Heroes (:latias: <3) Ahem! Besides that, the movie had a decent plot, pretty good music and a sneak peak of the Hoenn Pokemon. Only movie which *almost* brought me to tears. Also I thought the noises Latias and Latios made were cute =P

Next favorites would be (in no specific order):
    -Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea (May and Manaphy did look cute together.. very emotional as well, although I hated the Super Saiyan Ash part...)
    -Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (It also had it's emotional parts, although plot's a bit basic/lacking.)
    -Pokemon 2000 (That Lugia melody was stuck in my head for a bit... good plot, although I hate how Ash is the hero once again.)
    -Pokemon the First Movie (Good plot, nice battles, awesome Mewtwo! Tears to revive Ash were a bit 'meh' though.)
    -Spell of the Unown

Movies I didn't like:
    Pokemon 4Ever (*yawn*)
    Jirachi Wish Maker (*zzz*)
    Destiny Deoxys (Just not one of my favorites..)
    Mastermind of Mirage (I abhorred their voices.. also I thought it was pretty stupid, but that's just me.)

burgundynite

~Dynite~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea, mostly cause it had ALOT of may in it = D

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    LUCARIO AND THE MYSTERY OF MEW!

I really love that movie!

And, I'm looking forward to the newest movie about Palkia, Dialga and Darkrai!

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Probably the Manaphy movie..just for the fact that May got so much importance in that movie. And it was so sweet. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back