• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Music?

What is your favorite type of music?

• Country

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Rock

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Alternative

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • R&B

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Metal

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Other

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I listen to post-rock/instrumental rock, electronic music, and metal the most. I can't really take listening to rap music, and I sometimes like some alternative-country... as long as it's got a darker feel to it. Soundtrack music is good too, Silent Hill soundtracks are fantastic. I also simply like alternative rock.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Probably indie rock is what I listen to the most, Death Cab for Cutie is my all-time favorite band. Also I love electronic music (anything from Daft Punk to The Postal Service) and good hip hop (Immortal Technique, anyone?). I'll listen to anything else, except for probably metal when it's just guttural noise for the sake of guttural noise. Although at the moment I'm listening to Dragonforce... so I'm not entirely closed off to the metal genre.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Metal... Mainly i like trance and well everything like!!
    I go from David Gray to In flames in seconds Lmao

Iron Maiden
    In Flames
    Metallica
    Linkin Park
    Damian Rice
    David Gray
    Bloodhound Gang...
    Lots more

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yay, lots of metal fans here >:D

Anyway, yeah I like metal. Definitely my favorite genre. But I'll listen to hard rock, classic rock, and some pop/rap/R&B :O

Magician Of Ice

Berry & Contest Master @-,-'--
    Years
    I don't like defining my favorites as categories, so here are some of my favorite bands:
    Coldplay (#1!), Blue October, Evanescence, Howie Day, Matchbox 20, Seal, Barenaked Ladies, Pink, Goo Goo Dolls, Savage Garden, Dave Matthews Band, and my Legend of Zelda soundtracks, of course x]

(While typing I'm listening to Blue October's "Dirt Room")

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    I have a lot of music taste, but my favorite genres are rap and metal/alternative. I like bands like Disturbed and A7X, but I also like alternative bands like Greey Day (which happens to be my favorite band) and Alexisonfire.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Firstly, 40's music, the stuff they were listening to in the big US cities right before the rock 'n roll movement of the '50s. This was the era of brass bands and the Charleston.

Secondly, metal, specifically Iron Maiden. Don't care too much for power metal (or in the case of Dragonforce "EXTREME POWER METAL"). The louder the singers scream, the less I care.

And lastly, old-skool video game remixes. OCRemix and MegaDriver have some pretty cool stuff, but its primary appeal is simply because it's nostalgia-inducing. Obviously, this doesn't apply to the underage b&s who listen to it just because they like how it sounds.

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
    well my favorite type of song is rock,because i listen to it a lot well some of my favorite band is dragon force,3 doors down,masterplan.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I like most music, but not all rap.
    Not all of them are as good as some.
    Oh, and not country or classical. xD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Rock, i hardly ever listen to anything else, maybe the odd classical rock once in a while, but that's still rock right?

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
    I like a few rock bands (like Guns and Roses) but I also like 80's music and The Killers, and Girls Aloud are my favourite girlband

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I have the following favs in music

1) Country
    2) Alternative
    3) Rock (Classic and otherwise)
    4) Metal
    5) Classical

Years
    My favorite type of music is Rap. And my favorite rapper would be T.I.
    but i do like some alternative stuff. its not bad.
    the thread is also asking what music you like. doesn't mean you have to go into detail about how much you hate rap music.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Pop n' rock.

Best genres ever, aside from the whole Buggles side of pop.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Well i really love some Love Songs or some Pop/Rock songs :3.
    Like Lucky by Colbie Caillat and i forgot the boys name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back