• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite names?

Years
    Male: Alistair, Sergio, Christoph, Rhett, Zidane, and Hiro.

Female: Francesca, Nausicaa, Sophia, Anastasia, Valentina, and Naomi.

...Yeah, I kind of like weird names.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Boy: Joel, Colin (my nephew's name)
    Girl: Grace (my niece's name), Jennifer (my sister and cousin's name)

I haven't thought of any girl names I like, really... or any other boy names, either. I never really think about it... Joel just popped into my head. I've heard the name before, but I've always just liked that name.

I have to think of more. I'll edit this post when I do. :)

Thought of a couple. :D There'll probably be more. :) I'm a bit surprised at myself that I wouldn't put my own name down, but it's too common, and something I wouldn't name my kids. To confusing. XD

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Heh, all of my siblings names have been mentioned so far - Sarah, Samantha, Olivia and Tom(my). xD I don't have many names, but I really like these.

Boys: Darren, Jason

Girls: Ciara

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Lesseee

For boys: Joshua, Zane, Lucifer/Luciano/Lucian/Lucas/Luke, Damion, Nicolas,
    Girls: Elizabeth, Penelope, Cecilia, Esmeralda, Naomi, Sophia,
    I know there are more, can't think of em riht now though n_n

I really like Josh and Zane for boys, Penelope is my favorite female name :3

necroscyth

Grammar Is My Drug
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    LANCE!

My favorite would probably be lance, not because the pokemon character lol

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    This is a good thread actually, not thought over it though. xD

So, boys: Shaan, Veer, Drew.

Girls : Christine, chrisy etc.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    For a boy, I like Wyatt, Klaus/Claus, August, aaaaaand someone's name on here. But I won't say. :B Girl's have so many names that it's too hard to pick one...but I like Beatrice. However, I don't plan on naming my kids that. I don't wanna name them something other kids will be named. k i might use august

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Mine are mostly Japanese names haha:

Boys: Tskune, Ichigo, Kouta, Light and Manaka
    Girls: Sakura, Toujou, Nishino, Satsuki, Akashiya, Kuruno, and much more.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Boy: Alec, Alex, Karl, Chase
    Girl: Candy/Candie, Patricia, Fretzie

If I had two kids. I'm still going to ask my husband if he likes the name too.

giraffesPlz

The Hero ♥
    Years
    Boy: Alec, Alex, Karl, Chase
    Girl: Candy/Candie, Patricia, Fretzie

If I had two kids. I'm still going to ask my husband if he likes the name too.

That's my name.. :3

Boys: Kurtis, Vincent (Vinnie), Edward (Eddie)
    Girls: Emily, Alice, Rose, Lily

Edward and Alice would probably have to be an infinity after Twilight dies out, I wouldn't want my kids to be associated with it ._.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Not in a very particular order.

Boys: Wilson (miiiine), Spence, Westley, Zach, Giuseppe, Karlos, Lucifer, Robby, Tommy, Sebastian, Jacob/Jakob, Dustin, Iacopo, Mark, Erik . . .
    . . . can't remember a lot.

Girls: Margaret/Maggie/Margo (miiiine too), Katherine/Katie/Katelyn, Melanie, Josie, Megan, Mara, Marie, Jane, Jen (not Jennifer), Lucy/Lucía, Alexis/Alexandria, Marin, Lexi, Georgette (French), Erica/Erika, Giorgia, Acacia, Melissa, Laurel, Julie, Mikaela, Emma, Laura, Andrea.

Also, Chris and Alex, and a lot of other unisex names.

Yeah, sorry if that's too many girl names. @~@ I usually start liking names because of people I've known. For instance, the girl who cuts my hair is Megan (Meghan? idk), and I really like her, so I find the name pretty.

And the names listed are all things I would consider naming my children, save for a few, like my own names.

Last edited:
    Back