• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite NEW Evolution

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Gliscor, Ambipom, Yanmega, Weavile, Magnezone, Magmortar, Electivire, Leafeon... there's probably more that I can't think of right now.

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Porygon-Z is such a complement to its predecessors, unlike some of the other new evos that just go a step backwards (Lickiliky, lol). It's one of my favourite Pokemon in general now. :D

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Gallade is my favorite new evo. Nintendo took a super good pokemon (Kirlia) and made it Supercalifragilisticexpialedocious good by turning it into a high powered Samurai.

If only Nintendo did the same thing with Lickitung...

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Lickilicky is actually the funniest looking pokemon ever! So dont you dare insult him. :D

But sadly, he/she/it/that is not my favorite amongst the new ones. It is actually Budew that wins that price, closely followed by Roserade. Flowah Powah!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    My favourite new evolutions will be Torterra and Garchomp. Because both are my strongest Pokemons in Diamond.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I still haven't played Diamond or Pearl, so my opinion is based on design only.
    My favourites are propably Leafeon and Glaceon, but I think Weavile and Gallade are great, too. I especially like Weavile's design, it's just perfect to me.

F-F-Franklin

Metagross > Metagame
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Rhyperior made me have a whole new perspective of Diamond/Pearl when I first saw it.

Back