• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Places in Unova

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    No one's said this yet, but I like Undella Town, the little town with the soothing calm music and the beach and sand. :3 I'd love to live somewhere like that!

karin tan

Dragon & Fairy Types Trainer
    Years
    1)Undella Town (Can feel comfortable during Summer Season)
    2)Nuvema Town (Friends meet and greet)

3)Striaton City (An excellent place)
    4)Nacrene City (Favor place especially the museum)
    5)Castelia City (The Biggest place)

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    1) Nimbasa City (it has Elesa)
    2) Mistralton City (it has Skyla)
    3) Undella Town (it has Cynthia)

Geez, one-track mind much, me?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I like N's Castle and Dragonspiral Castle cos they look pretty cool...

I also like Village Bridge - I'm not sure why, but I love getting those two singers to add to the background music for some reason...

Years
    N's Castle was cool, I kind of like Nimbasa and Opeculid cities. I don't have a reason as such I just prefer them to the other places in the game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My favorite places are N's Castle, Chargestone Cave and Castelia City. The reason for N's Castle is because every room is different and I love the fact that he has a play room in his castle. I also love the scenary for both Chargestone Cave and Castelia City

:t354:TG

Back