• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Grass

Which are your favorite Grass types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • ^ You sure like to make me edit polls, don't you Wobbu :P

After a slower week the last time around, I'm happy to see that more of you voted in these two polls. I would've hated to see activity decreasing as we get closer to the final vote. Thanks to everyone who participated this week!

From the very get-go of the poll, it was clear who the favorite to win your vote as favorite Grass-type Pokemon was. In a repeat of last year, Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile were declared your winners, and will represent the Grass-type in the finale. Coming in second was Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur, who have earned themselves a spot in the wildcard poll next Saturday.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the results of the Ghost-type poll to see who will join Sceptile in the finale. Also, go ahead and vote in both the Psychic-type and Water-type polls, as both of those are up right now!

Back