• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Water (Nov. 14-21)

Who are your favorites? (Choose as many as you want!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • And with that, we wrap up our final 2 type polls for this year's tournament. Thank you to everyone who's participated so far!

After a slow start to the week, our eventual winners picked up the pace, and never looked back. Congrats to Totodile, Croconaw, and Feraligatr in earning their spot in the finals! Coming in second place was the Froakie family, followed by a few more starters (Mudkip and Squirtle families) in third. Great job to all on their performances!

If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the results of the Fire type poll, and then be back here tomorrow for the grand finale of the 2016 Favorite Pokemon Tournament. See you then!

Years
  • Starter dominance ftw

But I am definitely shocked Greninja didn't make it despite getting a huge lead early on and it of course being the "new Charizard". Guess Feraligatr had that much nostalgic appeal hahahaha

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Man, gen2 starters sure are getting it good these days huh? First Typhlosion won last year and now this....but of course since I voted for Feraligatr, I'm more than satisfied to see it winning.

Back