• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon moment...

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Basically it's your favorite moment from pokemon
    It can befrom any game

Mine is was in Blue, getting my first pokemon, which was a Squritel...

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
  • Fav Pokemon Game Moment

My favorite moment was when my giratina lv 87 beat my friend's spirit tomb lv100, u can imagine the shock on both of our faces!!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Maybe the moment I recieved my starter and the moment it evolved were some of the best pokemon moments for me.

Ayselipera

I was over joyed!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Playing Crystal for the first time. :D Sure, playing Blue was great, but Crystal....
    I can still remember what happned, what I was watching while I was playing it etc. :O Yes, I'm sad. XD
    It's my favourite Pokemon to date.

Also: Slightly offtopic but...
    1000th Post! :D

Years
  • Playing Crystal for the first time. :D Sure, playing Blue was great, but Crystal....
    I can still remember what happned, what I was watching while I was playing it etc. :O Yes, I'm sad. XD
    It's my favourite Pokemon to date.

Also: Slightly offtopic but...
    1000th Post! :D
    I'd agree with you if that happened to me! ;)

Mine would have to be catching Mewtwo with the Masterball. =]

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    A few moments come to mind:

Just receiving my first Pokemon Red game for Christmas in 1998. I had been waiting since the game was announced to get it, and I was so nervous that I would screw the game up that I gave it to my dad to help me set it up. As a result, my character's name was (and still is!) Daddy.

Doing my first Pokemon trade in 4th grade with a kid named Vinny... I was trading my Graveler named Rocky to him so I could get a Golem. Once I traded it to him, he disconnected our link cables and ran away! He finally traded Rocky back to me though :)

When Gold and Silver first came out, I didn't have any friends who still played the Pokemon games, but I wanted all three starters. I came up with a plan to bring my Game Boy and Silver to Toysrus and play the demo game there up until the point where I could trade, and then trade myself the two other starters to my game! It was a success, and my mom was so nice to let me stay there for the two hours that it took XD

Finding my first shiny (a Caterpie in Viridian forest) in LeafGreen was another favorite moment. It was right at the start of the game, and I only had one Pokeball... but I caught it! So exciting :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh. Em. Gee. Most of my entire life has been dedicated to Pokemon, and you want me to choose? Good Lord.

TGC
    Getting those first four cards from my cousin on Christmas Eve. He said, "Here, I have these already. You can have them," and handed me (in the order I remember) Eevee, Charmander, Pikachu, and either Squirtle or Caterpie. I still have the Eevee and Charmander, too.

Anime
    I was the evil little girl that laughed my face off when Ash was turned into stone. I was also the weird little kid that cried when Pikachu was fighting his clone, even though I've never liked Pikachu. But yeah. It was a bittersweet movie for me, but still epic to this day. Got the soundtrack...two in fact.

Manga
    Silver. Nuff said.

Games
    Well, most of my younger years weren't dedicated to version games. It was mostly TCG, anime, and Pokemon Stadium 2 and Snap. But my first version was Yellow when it came out (don't remember my age, though) and...I lost it and my GameBoy, but at that time, I didn't get past the first gym. I decided that I wasn't ready cause I didn't think I was very good. That changed in 2003 when I decided that I was ready to get back into hand helds. It was 5th grade. I was...ten, I think. Perfect age, non? Anyway, I saved up my money after seeing those infamous Ruby and Sapphire commercials (KECLEONNNN!!!!) and that lovely night at the mall, I bought Sapphire. And yes, I did get past the first gym, which like in Yellow, was a rock type gym. Biggest feat I've ever gotten past. Right now, I have every version, and even an extra Emerald and Diamond.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Probably playing Silver Version on that Christmas night. On a side note, I didn't know what it meant to 'Overwrite save data,' so I never had a permanent save file until I figured it out. THAT was frustrating.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I can't think of a single moment. Whenever I think of my past, I instantly get a bit emotional at various things. One example includes Pokemon; I miss the days of hanging out with my cousin and just doing stuff that dealt with Pokemon.

To add a bit to the topic, I also enjoy overcoming difficulties in battle. I remember battling Cyrus in Platinum and getting my team simply wiped. Then I had to use my lovely Flareon, who ended the fight with an Overheat of desperation.

Back