• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

Best Pokemon Movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    My favorite Pokemon Movie is: Pokémon Ranger & The Prince of the Sea. I like it mostly because there is Pokemon Rangers. <~ And I love those people. ^^

Chelc

Years
  • Jirachi Wishmaker: I love Jirachi, so yeah - of course I'm going to love this movie. It was nice to see Max have such a large role, too, and just the entire theme of the movie, I loved it. The Max/Jirachi relationship was so cute, you gotta love it.

Pokemon Ranger and The Prince of the Sea: I. love. this. movie. I probably love it more than Jirachi Wishmaker. Manaphy is totally adorable, especially it's relationship with May. It was great to see May get a large role in a movie before she left the show, which is mostly why I love this movie so much. Jackie was SWEET (Pokemon Rangers ftw), and who doesn't love pirates? ;P When Max asked May if she'd be okay at the end, and she replied, "No, but I will be." really got to me, too. I don't know, I just love this movie, and that's pretty much all I can say. XD;

Ayla

Obessed XD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Well, I like Lucario and the Mystery of Mew best, but The Power of One is great too.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I liked the Latios and Latias one. I found the characters more likeable in that one. Especially Annie and Oakley. They were a refreshing break from the regulaar hijinks of Team Rocket.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • sob... the only movie that made me cry was The First Movie.

Really?

No. Not really, but it was sad.

Manaphy one is awesome, How can we decide the 10th movie if its not even out yet?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • sob... the only movie that made me cry was The First Movie.

Really?

No. Not really, but it was sad.

Manaphy one is awesome, How can we decide the 10th movie if its not even out yet?

Dude, it was out in Japan theathers a month ago.

My favorite movie is , of course the 10th movie, it has my favourite pokemon in it..Darkrai!

STM

My DS doesn't read DS games...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    The first movie cause it had the most fighting, most of the movies are just talk. Wait, my all time favorite movie is the one with Shaymin and Regigigas, that one was like BOOM, WOW, BAM, PUNCH, lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I liked Lucario and the Mystery of mew..Becuase there was actually some decent action in it Pokemon battle tourney etc..

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • -Pokemon the first movie because it's a classic
    -Pokemon Destiny Deoxys because it had a super cool battle
    -Pokemon Latios and Latias because, I don't know I just liked it
    But the best for sure Pokemon 2000. Good Action, story, and it had Lugia. End of story.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • Well I have
    Mewtwo Strike Back - Uh beacuse it's a classic and uh It have Mew and Mewtwo squaring off each other, for all those who dont like it....shame on you.
    The Power of One - uh Lugia and way awesome adventure and action and Lugia and the Legendary Bird pokemon clashes in chaos and LUGIA!!

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • I liked Pokemon Heroes in large part because of the setting. I would absolutely love to visit Venice, on which Alto Mare is heavily based.

And Latios and Lastias are adorable. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    The name of the first movie is Mewtwo Strikes Back (Myuutsuu no Gyakushuu in japanses) if you did not know. And its my favorite movie, especially the beginning when Mewtwo and Ai meet each other.

Back