• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite pokemon opening?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Which song do you like the most? You will be great help because you can help me decide my new song on myspace. The Poke Rap does count.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That Pokémon dance mix from the 2.B.A. Master soundtrack. The one they used in the movie commercials. I loved that. It gets stuck in my head so easily. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    The Indigo League theme (the original song) is quite the awesome. Pus everybody knows it :D

My friend made a Pokemon themed MySpace just the other week as well XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    The first Advanced Generation theme was pretty good, the first of the English themes that I really liked.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Thank you for whoever moved this. I didn't know where I should place it. I haven't really been able to choose which song is best so I thought I would ask for "expert" help.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The Indigo League theme (the original song) is quite the awesome. Pus everybody knows it :D

I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was!
    To catch them is my real test, to train them is... - K stopping. xD

Love that one.

However, I'm not too sure I really have a favorite dub them.

But if I have to pick, I'll think I'll choose the Advance Battle opening.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    I like the Pokemon Advance Theme Song, Master Quest was pretty good
    but I'll stick with PkM Advance To be my favorite

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    The Indigo League theme would have to be my favourite as well as the opening song of Pokemon The First Movie. :D

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    My favorite would have to be a tie between Advanced Adventure (First AG Japanese opening used in AG 1-69) and Battle Frontier (AG 135-165).

Back