• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Special Main Character

Favorite Poke Spe Main Character

• Red

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Green

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Gold

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Kris

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Saphire

• Emerald

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Diamond

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Pearl

• Platina

• Total voters

Mifune

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*
    Years
    Green or Silver. Gotta love them rivals. :]

It also helps that Green and Silver are also my two fav. Colors. XD

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Basically, I like every Pokespe character, but I like Yellow most!^^ Her abilities are plain awesome, her personality is cute, so is her appearence, her battle was epic, too and Chuchu is also very cute (especially with Pika and Pichu) !^^ And three funny things I love about her: Her behavior when Red is there (I know it so well from myself...^^) , that she'd often mistaken as a he with straw hat and that she needed a whole day to catch a Caterpie!^^

`MorningSun

Blahblahblah...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Yellow (:.
    Being like lance with her abilities and Chuchu.

Also Gold is pretty badass with his Pichu and Aipom.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Red, the original. It all started with him anyway. I like Pearl for his personality and his tandem with Dia, where he's always the bad guy.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Gold all the way! With Ataro, Explotaro and Pichu. G/S/C was my fav arc in PokeSpe and he was my fav character in it

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Yellow. Admirable personality, awesome set of Pokemon especially during the initial Yellow Arc (see usernameee!), and the battle she had with Lance was AMAZING. Kept me on the edge of my seat, that's for sure!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yellow all the way. I just love everything about her. <3 Close second would be Red/Ruby.

(Yellow fangirl for life. <3)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I choose Green due to his badass personality.
    I really love the way he acts in battles and I would have really liked seeing him win against Red in the RGB Arc. :x

Years
    I like a lot of the main characters like Red due to his courageness and strength, I also like Green (the boy) a lot due to his skills in training and his powerful pokemon. The only other people I really like in the series is Gold, because he is really funny in his series and Silver, who is a really strong trainer and acts really cool and mysterious.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I actually buy the manga and in it blue is green and green is Blue. In other words, Blue (the boy) is my fav. charizard burns the place down!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhh....Green (male).

I just like him coz he's like a more intelligent Red *shot*

Seriously though, I've preferred him right from the start, when he gave up against Mew. Whereas Red was like most players of the game: "aaarghlegendaryimustkeeprevivingmypokemonsuntilicancatchitwhocaresiftheydie"

After that, it's probably Gold and Red. I like all of Red's team, and him as a person. I like most of Gold's team (not too keen on Sintaro, should've stayed un-evolved, I loved it like that. Although it did have a brilliant evolution - standing on top of Mantaro whilst using Sunny Day), and he's funny, even though if we met we'd fight. a lot.

Back