• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon type?

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    My other two favorites are dragon and psychic but with the exception of me liking gengar and haunter which are ghost pokemon.

PsyMaster

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    I hate fire

Extinguish the flames with the power of water

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Personally I hate fire pokemon too I could never understand why so many people like them. My favorite types are poison (because I think they look cool and toxic and poison gas have saved me in battles) water (not sure why) and bug (not sure why).

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I like fire, not necessarily because it's strong or cool, but because more of my favorites are fire-type than any other. Dark, flying, and water are close seconds, though. Water attacks are very strong and come in handy often, and Gyarados is arguably my favorite since I haven't played a Pokemon game without having one on my team, but I'll have to say fire for this since I'm not really all that fond of any other water-types but Gyarados. I guess for me it isn't so much the type itself as it is the Pokemon of said type.

PsyMaster

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Personally I hate fire pokemon too I could never understand why so many people like them. My favorite types are poison (because I think they look cool and toxic and poison gas have saved me in battles) water (not sure why) and bug (not sure why).

Which is the same thing i wonder all the time

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    In order of what I like the most:

Water
    Electric
    Fire

Always has been. Don't ask me why - I don't even know! :\

PsyMaster

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah i agree that dragons are really cool, which is why them and psychic tpes are also my favorite, People say its weird that i like dragon types but not fire but theres a difference like gyrados is a dragon, dragonite, and it doesnt mean they have all fire type moves.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    personally, i like water types, they just seem very graceful and powerful to me. bash me if you must, i like water types.

Detox

Ghost and Fighting are tied,followed by Flying,then Grass and Water are tied for third, and then theres Dark. Those are my top 6

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    My faves are fire, water, dragon. But overall I like all types, just these three are standing out.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    I have always been a big fan of water types---my fav pokemon growing up was Vaporeon.
    Water, Dark , Ghost and psychic for me.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Psychic all the way. Espeon is the greatest! *Points at Avatar* Oh, I also like Water types.

Back