• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon You've Owned

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I've got to give it to my first pokemon, Serperior. I wasn't that good of a battler, and didn't know anything about EV training, yet my Serperior still managed to kick some butt. Not a lot, but some. I had a friend that was really into competitive battling, and he commented on how he liked my Serperior, and that made me really happy. It's my favorite pokemon species, and my first pokemon. So it has to be my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I like training Swellow. It levels up really fast as a Taillow, which was something I really enjoyed. It has a great movepool, it's speed is nice, there's nothing that I don't like about it. I'm pretty sure I have used it at least once in every game that it's obtainable, but it's definitely a great Pokémon late-game. Helped me beat the game's Elite 4/Champion loads of times!

Niko Collins

Psychoanalytic Red Mage
    Years
    For my personally...it's gotta be the starter I get each generation. I love their moveset and it's always a pleasure to train my starter cuz it's always my first friend.

Back