• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Region?

Favorite Region

• Kanto

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Johto

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger Region...it won't come to mind

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
  • The first Pokémon game I bought was Diamond, but that dosen't mean Sinnoh is my favourite region!! Kanto is my favourite region! There's just something about it that makes it so good. I love that place, I call it my home!

Charlie123

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    Hoen to because it has really cool pokemon. Pluse the elite four and champion is good to. Pluse the battle frontier.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hoenn for me because I liked hoenn pokemons!!

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
  • You actually like that snow? The one that makes you go 1 mile per day? 0.o

Kanto was just un-original to me. The pokemon were based of real life animals, that's what I hated about it.

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years

None of the above mentioned in the poll has the region that i like.
    The pokemon region that I like is based on the TCG, which is Holon, where alpha pokemon dwell because of the dispersion of strange radiation from Holon tower.

Remember EX crystal guardians or delta force? Those TCGs were based on Holon.

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years
  • Kanto was just un-original to me. The pokemon were based of real life animals, that's what I hated about it.

All pokemon are based off real life animals --' , except for a few like jynx (i have no idea what this ugly dressed pokemon maiden is for, i hate the design). Real world creatures are adpated into pokemon, that's why we have this ever-amazing and inspiring franchise now. (But somehow some people think it is satanic)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I really have liked and disliked certain aspects of all the regions. I liked Kanto's openness and the Safari Zone there. Hoenn had a tropical, vibrant feel to it. Plus, the desert area was unique and interesting. Sinnoh had the most variety of the entire game and introduced snow, which I always felt was missing from the game.

But in the end, I'll always love the Johto region. I love the dark, calm feeling you get when playing in Johto.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My favourite region is the amazing Johto!
    I loved everything about it: The Pokemon, the Gym Leaders and the Towns/Cities! (Especially Blackthorn. :D Dragon's Den is awesome. :3)

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • Kanto, pretty much remember it tile-for-tile. Guess it's not the most interesting, but it's the best by far for moi. I just love all the first generation stuff the most.

The Red Chain

I love the games, the Pokes, and the legendaries especially!
    Most in depth generation so far~

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • Sinnoh-most Ice Pokemon :P ...
    Artyte said:
    All pokemon are based off real life animals --' , except for a few like jynx (i have no idea what this ugly dressed pokemon maiden is for, i hate the design). Real world creatures are adpated into pokemon, that's why we have this ever-amazing and inspiring franchise now. (But somehow some people think it is satanic)
    I can't belive that's the second anti-Jynx slur in such a short time Luke is ignoring. Do you know why Jynx doesn't look like any animal? Because it's the Human Shape Pokemon! Literally, Jynx is based on a nordic woman, which would explain the it's blondism very easily.
    Favorite Region?

And in case you may think Jynx has something to do with racism, it already had it's conversory of resemling "blackface", which made Nintendo chang it's hands and face from black to purple in 2003. It;s beautiful anyway, but I think the purple is even more beautiful!
    Jynx is also based on Yama-uba or Yuki-onna, the latter beeing Froslass's basis as well. These two figures may explain Jynx's part-Psychic typing, similarly to Froslass, who is also part-Ghost.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I sorta miss Kanto since it had Katsumi in it (though i like Hikari best)
    Johto was awsome
    Sinnoh is the best since it is the supposed 'new' one :S

Back