• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite region!

favorite region

• Total voters

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Johto all the way and here is why:

1. Dark type made its first appearance in the second generation. Go Umbreon and Houndoom!

2. Its the only generation that has two starters I like. (Cyndaquil and Totodile

3. Gold was my favorite game, and therefore I played first in Johto. That?s how I get used to the pokemon world.

4. Ho-Oh is there! Ho-oh! Ho-oh! So of course I like it. Although in the anime, Ho-oh is now in Hoenn. XD

5. My two favorite towns are located there. Ecruteak and Goldenrod.

6. Eusine is there! Remember him always you must. ^_^ He is the only character in pokemon that I love.

7. Johto has nice amount of fire types. Sure, Kanto had more, but Hoenn had way too few!

8. I like the rival more than those in the other games. I really wanna beat up thi guy. And the comment of the character falling trough the floor was funny. XD

9. Most of my favorite pokemon are in Johto. .... Wait, are they? O_O; I?m not sure.

10. Crystal had way better animations that Emerald. And Crystal?s battkle tower is waaayyy harder to beat than that of Hoenn?s.

Back