• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite region!

favorite region

• Total voters

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    lol yah i got a lvl 76 bannette on my sapphire but i cant find the cartridge its in my room somewhere, so i cant trade it to my leafgreen that im playing at the time

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    dang!

Random Plushie said:
    My Banette.. *turns on GBA and checks* ..ish level 81. Hah. XD
    you got me lol mines hasty nature tho:) yah i was actually trying to get up to rayquaza on mach bike in the forgotten tower or whatever but it was far too hard so i just decided to atleast get a banette while i was there lol it was my leader against the elite for like 6 times lol

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I'd go with Hoenn,its where all the new things come out,pokemon contests,the pokenav...
    Plus,dere's feebas!!

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Jouto is my favorite, and it'll probably always be that way. Though Houen follows close behind. XD

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I like Hoenn and Johto myself, where the Treeckos and Totodiles are :)

Back