• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite School Memories

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
there are no good school memories i hate school. there is literally nothing good about school every time im there i just wanna go home and play xbox last weke i brought my 3ds with me to play pokemon and it broke and i didnt even get a new one school suuuuuuuucks

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
there are no good school memories i hate school. there is literally nothing good about school every time im there i just wanna go home and play xbox last weke i brought my 3ds with me to play pokemon and it broke and i didnt even get a new one school suuuuuuuucks

why do you hate school?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Favorite memory was being around a group of people that didn't care much about me. But it made me felt like I belonged for once. Also truth be told, I somewhat enjoyed school, even though it was boring at times with the 8 hour long school day, I enjoyed being around people my age like cause we were all in this together until graduation even though most kids did not care about each other, and some of the teachers were cool.

Last edited:
Back