• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Season?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    My favorite Pokemon Season is the Johto Journeys. It was such a good time looking at this season. ^^

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Advance Generation, for obvious reasons. ;D

It just seemed like the most interesting season for me. Awesome characters. New storyline (contests). Awesome.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Advance Generation. That season appealed to me for some reason, maybe the entire change in clothing or maybe the introduction of May and contests, something about it stood out for me.

Chelc

Years
    Advance Generation. New characters (that got me watching the show again), and it introduced Contests to the show, so ftw. :x

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Indigo League, Master Quest, Advanced Battle, Battle Frontier and D/P. The worst is easily Johto League Champions which is set in the FillersVille region.

Years
    The first season was the best, those were the days. Later seasons seem to ruin what Pokemon used to be. =\

PS The new voice acting is disgusting.

Last edited:

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    The first two season had the most impact on me, so I would have to go with those. However, I think DP is doing well right now.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I liked the first season, as well as Diamond and Pearl..Johto I sort of liked =/ Advanced to Advanced battle I did not like. Battle frontier I liked.

Back