• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Cream soda; dandilion & burdock; ginger beer.
    You know, the age-old and downtrodden drinks produced by small family companies that put them in nice glass bottles.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I really dont enjoy Pop, Im more of a water person. If I had to pick, it would be ginger ale because I drink it when Im sick and it makes me feel better.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I am addicted to Orange Tango.. if there is any in the house, I steal all the cans, and take them to my room to drink as I type.
    much better than apple... which some people like to argue with me about.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Ah, I love soda. Basically, every kind! But my all time favorite is Dr. Pepper. I just love the taste, I think I have an addiction for it though. lol

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    My favorite is Mountain Dew.

"Who loves orange soda? Kelllll loves orange soda. Is it true? Mm-hmm! I do, I do, I do-Ooh!"

Kennan and Kel was the greatest show in Nickelodeon history. And I too love orange soda.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I would pick Mr. Pibb as my favorite, but since they don't sell that anymore...
    Dr. Pepper would have to be my favorite soda.

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
    RED BULL!!! AND every sort of energy drink, sorry if thats not considered a "soda", in Ireland we dont call em that, we call them soft drinks or just fizziez...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh em gee, I haven't had a soda in so long. Trying to watch my health now days. D:

Although that's not to say that I don't occasionally pick up one convenient gift from the gods in a bottle: Dr. Pepper. That stuff is the absolute best. Coke is pretty darn good, but I'm afraid nothing can match the biting, syrupy-goodness that is Dr. Pepper.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Diet Dr. Pepper. It has more bite than the normal one, and I just love it. Of course, I also adore sugary Dr. Pepper, but something about the diet is just amazing. *sips from can*

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Diet Dr. Pepper. It has more bite than the normal one, and I just love it. Of course, I also adore sugary Dr. Pepper, but something about the diet is just amazing. *sips from can*

I've also noticed how Diet Dr. Pepper seems to be more flavorful over the regular, which is kind of opposite of what you would normally think. If I had to choose a second favorite soda, it would be Diet Dr. Pepper.

Btw, did anyone try the cherry-chocolate flavored Dr. Peppers that were out a while ago? I think they've discontinued them, but they were disgusting. As in, I couldn't finish one, they were just so godawful.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Coca-Cola...it's been my favorite since I was a kid...

Back