• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Soda??

Favorite Soda?

• Pepsi

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Coke

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dr. Pepper

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mountain Dew

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Sun Drop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Pibb

• Pibb Extra

• Cherry Coke

• Cherry Pepsi

• Sprite

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    The one soda that's my lifeblood my absolute favorite is Cherry Coke.

I love that over all other sodas, except for perhaps Wild Cherry Pepsi and some orange sodas. Though, actually...while I have a liking for things like Orange Fanta and Mountain Dew Livewire, I still don't like them quite as much as Cherry Coke...

Years
    I like orange and strawberry soda the best... it really doesn't matter the brand, as long as it tastes good. ^^;;

As for the poll... I chose Sprite. Lemon-lime is my second favorite. It still tastes good, but not as good as orange or strawberry. :3

IvySaur

I love grape soda! But we're never allowed to have soda in my house...only on special occasions.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Mine are also Dr. Pepper and Moutain Dew! I also like Sprite which is basically the only kind my mom will let me drink. .__.

But when she's not around, I drink Dr. Pepper X3

Plus, she'll let me drink Moutain Dew from time to time.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I like Diet Sprite =3 Normal Sprite makes my tongue feel weird, so I prefer Diet ^0^

Not to mention it doesn't make me hyper xD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I really don't drink anything besides Coke...Pepsi isn't too bad, but I think it's too strong. X3; Either way, I drink it when it's my only option.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    The Super Chill sodas at my store (Supervalu proprietary). Other than that, I normally would seek an A&W, Sprite, or Coke.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    To be honest on my part,I strongly dislike soda ._.
    But if I had to choose,it'd be Fanta..it actually has a nice taste to it xP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...T_T!! Why is Coke losing to Pepsi? Now I'm depressed. XD

But yeah, favourite pop is Coke, obviously. I need to revive that Coke fanclub.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    ...T_T!! Why is Coke losing to Pepsi? Now I'm depressed. XD

But yeah, favourite pop is Coke, obviously. I need to revive that Coke fanclub.
    Because three of their workers were caught leaking samples and manufacturing details to Pepsi. Two have pled guilty and the third has yet to be tried. Gah.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Because three of their workers were caught leaking samples and manufacturing details to Pepsi. Two have pled guilty and the third has yet to be tried. Gah.
    ...o.o Are you serious? *hadn't heard aobut this, if so* It would certainly explain these preposterous results. :< People think they're drinking Pepsi, but they're really just drinking Coke; so they're mixed up. *shot* @_@;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Not terribly fond of soda...but coca cola~ ♥ I like the vanilla flavored one..it's too sweet, and that only accentuates its artificial flavor..that concept strangely entices me. :D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like Mountain Dew and Pepsi but I dont drink soda everytime sometimes
    I drink.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    sorry if we're not allowed to post links to other forums o.o;

coke employees leasing samples to pepsi ones? gah! pepsi is better than coke IMHO and now it might suck IMHO xD

but yes, i also find it strange how coke is losing in this poll...

here coke wins (tiny forum) --> [link removed]
    most don't care though ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Um, yeah... no forum links, please. Just post the results of the poll instead if you want to prove your point. ^^;;

I don't like Coke or Pepsi, so I guess I lose? XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    i learnt something :D

yea sorry, i was gonna check the rules to see if it was ok to link to other forums

i have a strange but true reason: i post in wierd order, post>check>edit, ^_^;
    and dad+sister came in forcing me of the computer (not physicaly xD) after i'd posted but before i'd checked it ._.

i'll check before posting in the future

Back