• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Star wars character

Who are your favorite Star Wars Characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    who are your fave star wars characters? i made this a multiple poll since im sure you all have more than one fave character XD

to tell you the truth i love all of the characters XD my most favorite is R2D2, Hes so funny XD in one of the Star Wars Trilogy movies R2 gets eaten by this wierd creature and than the creature spits him out and R2 goes flying and says "wooooooo!" I love that part XD

and i've always loved wicket hes so adorable there is one part where i think he says "Star Crasher go boom" XD

I could think up alot of things too say about the characters but the ones i listed are two of my first favorites XD

Last edited:

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    I like them all only I voted for Anakin Skywalker XP

Anakin is my brother, hes one who dies ;_; I miss him, he has become one with the dark powers, the one who was the chosen one, only he had betrayed the jedis to go to the sith. Chancller has messed with Ani's mind and made him into his new young apprentice. Why'd Ani do it, why! I mess the brother I knew and the one I cared about. The Anakin I once new has changed. He has turned into Lord Vadar, only to obey the ignorant Lord Sith >_>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    This should go in Other Entertainment...

*cough* O.O;

*MOVED*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    This is fine :3 the other poll is your favourite jedi, not including the other characters

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Kit Fisto, he was great in starwars ep. 2 , it was just so sad to see him die Im ep. 3

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    I don't know. Anacaine and Darth Vador are the same person. Just because he turned bad doesn't mean he is a different person.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Yoda my favourite is. XD =D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    As I said, the other thread is purely for jedis, while this covers all characters, so they're not the same ^^;
    *opens*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back