• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Star Wars character

What's your favorite Star Wars character?

• Total voters

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
  • Oh come on this is an easy one i shouldn't have to say it but i will anyway:

YODA PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Very very simple. Grand Admiral Thrawn. He eats you all alive. But, if I'mn not mistaken, this should go in Other Entertainment.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Darth Maul was by far the coolest Star Wars character. His double lightsaber pwned all. Too bad I can't vote for him. =[

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
  • Pizza the hutt from spaceballs is better than all starwars characters.
    But my favourite star wars character is mace because samuel l jackson plays him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    R2-D2, of course. He's the silent hero of the Star Wars trilogies.

Oz Ranger

Beginning Ranger
    Years
  • I made myself not vote for Anakin (I like him the best because it showed his journey) so, I picked Yoda. The Jedi Master is just...so...can't describe it without saying cool.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Anakin is just awesome. I love the complexity of his character, and how he made the journey to being DV. Darth Vader is cool too... so is Obi-Wan... *is torn*

I would have liked Padme more if not for RoTS... ;-;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I have a lot of favorite characters, so it would be hard for me to pick just one. If I had to choose one I would probably pick Yoda.

Back