• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite starter

*Charizard*

Velocity
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    charmander/charmeleon/charizard

My other favorites include Torterra, cyndaquil, bayleef and sceptile

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
  • Kanto: Bulbasaur
    Johto: Cyndaquil
    Hoenn: Treecko
    Sinnoh: Piplup

Stage 1: Bulbasaur
    Stage 2: Quilava
    Stage 3: Blastoise

Years
  • Kanto: Bulbasaur!
    Johto: Chikorita!
    Hoenn: Mudkip!
    Sinnoh: Piplup.

Stage 1~ Mudkip!
    Stage 2~ Quilava, I think... <3 Or Bayleef...
    Stage 3~Gahh... Venusaur or Meganium or Typhlosion... can't choose!

Huh. This turned out to be harder than I though it would be. ^____~;;;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • May as well copy use the layout others have. xD

Kanto: Charmander\Charmeleon\Charizard :)
    Johto: Chikorita\Bayleef\Meganium :3
    Hoenn: Torchic\Combusken\Blaziken FTW!!! :D
    Sinnoh: Piplup\Prinplup\Empoleon

Stage One: Torchic (because it is so adorable. :3 As soon as I saw it wen playing Pokemon Sapphire, I fell in love with it. <3 :D)
    Stage Two: Probably Bayleef (because it looks pretty cute, though I will admit, Charmeleon looks pretty cool too, and I'm not that fond of the second stage evolutions of starters, to be honest. :\)
    Stage Three: BLAZIKEN! :D :D :D (I didn't even need to think for this one. xD Blaziken is, and probably will always be, one of my favourite Pokemon. It's cool, can jump over tall buildings, and its wrists are on fire! :D Overall, an awesome Pokemon. :))

cspmoneymaker

May as well copy use the layout others have. xD

Kanto: Charmander\Charmeleon\Charizard :)
    Johto: Chikorita\Bayleef\Meganium :3
    Hoenn: Torchic\Combusken\Blaziken FTW!!! :D
    Sinnoh: Piplup\Prinplup\Empoleon

Stage One: Torchic (because it is so adorable. :3 As soon as I saw it wen playing Pokemon Sapphire, I fell in love with it. <3 :D)
    Stage Two: Probably Bayleef (because it looks pretty cute, though I will admit, Charmeleon looks pretty cool too, and I'm not that fond of the second stage evolutions of starters, to be honest. :\)
    Stage Three: BLAZIKEN! :D :D :D (I didn't even need to think for this one. xD Blaziken is, and probably will always be, one of my favourite Pokemon. It's cool, can jump over tall buildings, and its wrists are on fire! :D Overall, an awesome Pokemon. :))
    Same idea dude,I love fire pokemon,especially Blaziken !

Back