• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Team Plasma Character?

Favorite Character from Team Plasma?

• N (In B/W)

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Shadow Traid

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Corless

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Ghetsis

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The Seven Sages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthea and Concordia

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Plasma Grunts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
How has nobody voted for Plasma Grunts? Lols in all seriousness, though, N is pretty awesome. He is by far and away the most developed character in the game, and he is just a legend (well, obviously not THE legend, but you know what I mean)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
N and Ghetsis were the only two who seemed to have an actual personality to me... the rest kind of seem like they're just "there" and didn't really contribute anything significant. (Colress was alright I guess but I mean.. could it have been any more obvious that he would join Plasma?).

I like N better because his very character was very untraditional and new for a Pokemon game. plus he's not ugly.

GrayJM9

Playing White 2
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2013
N is my favorite pokemon character of all time. So him easily.

Back