• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Theme Song?

What Is Your Favorite Opening Song?

• The Indigou Leauge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • The Orange Islands

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • The Johto Journeys

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • The Jhote Champions

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Master Quest

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Pokemon Advanced

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Hm..I liked the 5th Japanese one, I think it was like Ready Go, and the sixth one, theyre fun! I didnt like the third, it scared me. o.o;

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
  • has to be Mezase Pokemon Master (All 3 editions),Rival,OK(both the TV and the movie version),Advance Adventure is ok in my book(since it has brass in it),and last but not least Challenger.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Blech, no love for the Japanese openings? The only English theme I like and can tolerate is Johto Journeys' theme since it had the same message as the original's (OK!). Other than that, I'd have to say I love Ready Go! and OK! Mezase Pokemon Master is okay after the first 9568450 versions. >_> I particularly favor the one from the fourth movie. Rival and Advance Adventure are other favs. of mine.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The season 6 jap are my favorite theme.There are also Endings.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Challenger would be it for me, all the other ones seemed blan and boring. OK! would have been good but it took just way to long to get use to it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2018
    From japanese openings, Advanced Adventure is the best for me. Even if I like video from Ready Go! more (song great too, but AA is my favorite song of all, and Ready Go! is second place). And from the dub, I like the first one.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • THis is the order of the Japanese theme songs I like:

1. Rival
    2. Mezase Master 1997
    3. Advanced Adventure
    4. Challenger!
    5.Mezase Master 2000
    6. OK!
    7. Ready Go
    ----------------