• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type of Controller?

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
    Any of the playstation controllers are my love, they are just so easy to grip and the different buttons are laid out well.

Just perfect.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    The GameCube controllers were by far my favorite. Easy to maneuver and the bright, vibrant colors that they came in were fun too ahaha. If not that, the Xbox 360 controllers are around that quality and their colors match nicely with the console itself. I'm kind of a stickler for that. On the contrary, my least favorite has to be the Wii controller. It felt way too much like a remote to me and it didn't feel right in my hand. Whenever the option was there, I chose to use a GameCube controller over them.

Arron13

Calm, Relaxed, but Competative
    Years
    I think the x-box controller is more comfortable in it's design and it's easier on the thumbs and feels more natural. But I like the PS3 controller is amazing, probably because it's the one I'm more used to. I also like the different colors of the dualshock 3. I really want to the white and silver colors. to bad they are 55 bucks.

Back