• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Type Of Tree

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I love dogwood treez ^_^ we uzed to have a really big one in the park nearby that I uzed to go read under all the time, or hang out with my friendz near it. It waz the pink kind zo it looked really pretty in full bloom...then thoze evil park people tore it down to put in a ztorage zhack thing >_< Palm treez are my zecond favorite, we had them in AZ and they bring back alot of my better memoriez ^_^

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    I love bonsai trees. I used to have one a couple years ago. It died though... I was too ignorant on how to care for it. x_x

I also love weeping willows, as do many people here I see. What can I say? They're beautiful and you can always tell them apart from most trees. At least that's true in my case. I'm not a tree expert. *laughs*

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Ummm, wow... i like trees. They give us oxygon X3 But my faveorites are Pine, Rosesharon, Palm and Weeping Willow. I'm a freak... XD PHWEEeeeeEE o.O;;; (excuse my total randomness, I was just litening to blasting music in my friends garage XD )

Back