• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Version of Pokemon

Whats your favorite version of pokemon?

• Red

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Gold

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Silver

• Crystal

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Ruby

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Emerald

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

• Total voters

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
  • Ruby is one of my favorite games. I started with red and it started to look like crap. Fire Red is even better. Can you believe that I'm the only person who don't have Pokemon Emerald the entire time.

mikesta

Professional pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Mines is gold because it is the longest of all my pokemon games...i wasnt so proud with ruby...the cities were so boring...so plain...but the adventure rocked

Gold i had the best pokemon team...but now it got erased...NOOO!!!

Feraligatr19

The DISHI is coming
    Years
  • my favourite will have to be gold it was the first pokemon game i ever had. it was also set in Johto which is awesome. the third reason is that you can get a Feraligatr in it.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
  • I picked gold, because I thought there sprites were better than silver, and I just LOVED the johto era!!!!!! I have A LOT of memories wraped with my gold version!!! It was also the first game I raised a pokemon to lvl. 100 (my feraligator to be exact)!!!!! And I also liked yellow, cause it was my first game, and I LOVED how pikachu followed u around everywhere.

The only new game I like is emerald, even though the battle tower confuses me.

I KNOW that when D/P come out that I'm gonna LOOOOVVVVVEEEE it!!!!! They got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many cool looking pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it looks like a FUUUUNNN game!!!! I bet u even funner than gold.

Years
  • when i voted for gold i wasn't expecting it to be so popular. I hate the graphics, but it's a pretty good game all together.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Though Gold was my first Pokemon game ever, I chose Crystal. Mainly because of teh animation in teh battle scene. In many other threads I have said why..But yeah..Crystal is good-est XD

<3 Nica--Wishes all polls were mutiple choice

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I originally said Emerald and Yellow but now after playing Diamond, I would have to say that Diamond is definetly my favourite version of Pokemon.

Houndour

Mario
    Years
  • I always thought to myself; "They should really remake the original versions of Pokemon with the new graphics" And they did. FireRed for me.

Back