• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite video game music

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm... you people are so silly. Nobuo Uematsu owns the composing world as far as soundtracks go, no question. Your puny game music pales in comparison. *shot'ed for arrogance* Any game he works on, I'll play it purely for music value alone.

The real question here: Dancing Mad or One-Winged Angel, fellow Uematsu-lovers?

((Oh, one last thing: Soundtrack to Twilight Princess was definitely awesome as well, but I like Final Fantasy better than Zelda so it doesn't make absolute favorite. Close second, though. ;3)

Years
    "Forest Maze" - Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
    "Original Mario Brothers Theme" - Super Mario Bros. 1

There are more, but I cannot come up with anything else for the moment.

Jordan.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts. Yoko Shimomura's music is absolutely amazing. My favorite tracks from all Kingdom Hearts games are Hand in Hand (RE: CoM version), Destiny's Force, Sinister Sundown, The 13th Reflection, The 13th Struggle, The Other Promise (absolutely amazing. <3), Naminé and Scythe of Petals. Rage Awakened, Forze Del Male are also amazing and Hollow Bastion shouldn't be forgotten either.

I also like Nobuo Uematsu and especially his compositions for Final Fantasy IX. Loss Of Me, You're Not Alone, Protecting My Devotion, Battle Theme (Final Fantasy IX), Hunter's Chance, The Man With the Machine Gun, One Winged Angel and J-E-N-O-V-A and Jenova Absolute are my favorite Final Fantasy tracks although he has also composed a lot more awesome music.

Back