• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite video game weapons?

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    What about the Space Dolphin Machine Gun in Terraria? I mean, come on, it's a bullet shooting space dolphin. q~q

Last edited:

TY

What about the Space Dolphin Machine Gun in Terraria? I mean, come on, it's a bullet shooting space dolphin. q~q

i have never used the SDMG at all, it never dropped for me so I was stuck with the Vortex Beater

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    This is going to sound so basic but I LOVE ridiculously huge weapons... final fantasy style. The buster sword and masamune. Absolute legends

Years
  • There's so many weapons to choose from that I would really struggle to pick an individual type to be honest, but I love using bows in videos games and have for quite a while, so I'd have to go with them!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Probably a daedric sword from skyrim. Looks really cool, pretty strong, ties to demon-worshipping cults, what's not to like lmao
    I used to dual wield two identical ones back on my xbox file

Years
  • The Dark Matter Cube (i.e. Black Hole "grenade") from Turok: Evolution was amazing! A plasma storm would ignite it its wake---returning all life trapped in its grasp back into the void nothingness!
    If the enemy teams get a hold of this, it's over for you in a flash----as both explosive damage and it's gravity pulse effect meant there no safety inside or outside it's blast radius.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Some of my favourites are:

The Plasma AutoRifle in Timesplitters 3.
    The Carbine Rifle in GTA IV.
    The SPAS-12 shotgun with incendiary shells in COD Black Ops 1.

Last edited:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Alucard's Sword
    Crissaegrim

Both are from Castlevania Symphony of the Night that is, imo, the best, yes the b e s t games of all time. Not because of pure nostalgia, but everything in that game is absolutely amazing.

Reactions: VHS
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The only weapon that comes to my mind is the Monado from Xenoblade. It has a unique design and a pretty good story behind it.

I suppose I also somewhat like the Gitaroo from Gitaroo Man. Though, not sure if it even counts as a weapon.

VHS

"bless yo trap"
    Years
  • If someone can agree with me, the Buster Sword from FF7 and FF7: Crisis Core is awesome as f*ck!

Back