• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • I've heard that guy is wrecking havoc on a lot of games lately. I guess that fairy sword (why do I keep forgetting it name? Anyway, it comes back to your hand if it gets destroyed in play) will become and MVP sooner or later. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    My favorite regular I gotta say is Archfield Soldier. It has pretty impressive attack(1900) and defense (1500) for a level four monster. It also looks pretty cool.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Apparently the new 1900 guy is like only a rare, whereas all of the others are like super or secret rare (see gemini elf). That's pretty good. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    Apparently the new 1900 guy is like only a rare, whereas all of the others are like super or secret rare (see gemini elf). That's pretty good. :P

I know. Archfeild Soldier has the same Atk. Power. But it has more Defense Power than Gemini Elf. (Which I have.) Believe me, I know how hard is it to get it. Archfield Soldier took me about two packs just to get it.
    Weird..... :\

I believe, earlier packs haver weaker monsters than later packs.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Well it was because the elves were the only 1900s when they came out back in the day. It was obvious that the elves would be secret rare since no other level 4 monster has such an attack power without drawbacks. NO MORE! :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    Oh. Effect monster: Needle Worm. Okay, so I chose a secret rare from tournament Pack 3...but it's my fav. :P

But that card is so hard to get that EBAY sells it for around 150$! :\
    I've never actually seen one (only in Japanese).

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • My favourite is Penguin Soldier, it rocks and so does Man Eater Bug and Old Vindictive Magician, also the Trap card: Michi Zuri (forgot how to spell it) is cool too.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Those are just some weak cheap affective monster cards. Plus they are ugly!LOL

Years
  • Hyosube

This monster may not look much but can be fused togettor with mystic lamp to form Roaring Ocean Snake and as a indigvisal many magic such as steel shell incresse its attack points.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    My fave would have to be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon! I know it's old and stuff but it is my most treasured next to my Magic Cylinder... BEWD looks so cute...

~HORN!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Err. It's alright I guess.

But it's pretty hard to get the two monster cards And a polymerization at the same time. :\ I would suggest a stong level six monster which you can tribute only one moster to summon it.

Oh well. Different people have different beliefs. So if you really like it a lot you should stick with it. ;) And besides, Roaring Ocean Snake looks totally awesome. :cool:

Back