• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorites And Least Favorites (And The Search For A Better Title!)

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
  • I've discovered that I'm astoundingly incompetent at explaining rules, but here I go!
    There's plenty of threads around here for people to name their favorite or least favorite of something, so here's all that business crammed into one non-specific place for everybody to gush and gripe about assorted sundry topics!

So like I'll start by asking a question in the form of "Favorite and least favorite ____?", and the next poster would then reply accordingly, following with their own different "Favorite and least favorite ____?"!

Like I said, astoundingly incompetent, hope I've explained it well enough! Feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong place!

So!​

Favorite and least favorite Starter Pokémon line?​

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • This sounds pretty fun! I think though maybe we could make it "your favourite AND least favourite"? just a suggestion :)

Favourite: The Turtwig line for now, it's so darn adorable and I love that typing!
    Least Favourite: all of the Unova ones, but if I have to pick, Snivy

Favourite/Least favourite status effects to use against someone?

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • This sounds pretty fun! I think though maybe we could make it "your favourite AND least favourite"? just a suggestion

Oh, that's what I meant it to be, thank you for picking up on that! I've changed the wording to better reflect that!

Anyway, since I'm already posting here...

Favorite:
    Nothing more satisfying than when Toxic actually manages to do something!

Least Favorite:
    On the other hand, just straight Poisoned without the Badly Poisoned bonus is pretty useless...

Favorite and least favorite Kanto Gym Leader?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Favourite:
    Giovanni, he's a great criminal mastermind.

Least favourite:
    Sabrina, her Alakazam was pretty annoying.

Favourite/Least favourite electric rodent?

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Favourite electric rodent: Pikachu. Enough said.
    Least favourite: None to be honest.
    Favourite/least favourite Mega evolution.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • Favorite:
    Mega Banette looks very creative to me, what with its creepy tongue-limbs, it's kind of my standard for Mega Evolution designs!

Least Favorite:
    Mega Charizard X to me just represents how I'll never understand Charizard's popularity, especially with a design that's unnecessarily... Like, fake-looking, it looks more fan art than official design, at least to me!

Favorite/least favorite Water-Types?

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Favourite: Blastoise (4th favourite Pokemon)
    Least Favourite: Skerlp (Has a good evolution though)
    Favourite/Least Favourite Rival.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Favourite: Blastoise (4th favourite Pokemon)
    Least Favourite: Skerlp (Has a good evolution though)
    Favourite/Least Favourite Rival.

Favourite: Have to go with May. She did nothing but help you the entire journey and you just whooped her ass and took her money. Selfish bastards we are, aren't we?
    Least fav: I have a hard time deciding Hugh OR Barry. I want to shake them both and shout at them : "Calm yourelf you...!" But i'm leaning towards Hugh for the stupidity: Not only did he thought he can reclaim his sister's Purrloin by beating every plasma guy he meets, but seriously man, catch another one! she's like, 5, she won't know the difference!

Fav and least fav qoute from 3rd gen?

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • Route, you mean? Just figured that makes a little more sense than "quote" would!

Favorite:
    Route 119, that one rainy Route with the Weather Institute. It's the Routes like this that gave Hoenn a sense of uniqueness among the other reasons! For some reason, be it the winding river or weather conditions or tropical atmosphere, something about it really stands out as interesting and memorable!

Least Favorite:
    ANY of the ocean Routes, it wouldn't matter which one I picked, they all felt very unnecessary and grueling!

Favorite/least favorite Champion?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Favorite/least favorite Champion?

Favorite: Cynthia, because her Garchomp is incredibly strong. That's it.

Least favorite: Steven. He claims he's a Steel-type master, yet only TWO of his Pokemon even know a Steel-type move. You figure he would have learned to respect Steel STAB a little more.

Favorite/least favorite HM slave?

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • Favorite
    Bibarel I like anyway, so it's great that it can find its niche outside of combat!

Least Favorite:
    Mew would be by design the perfect HM Slave, but that's a total waste of such a rare and powerful Pokémon!

Favorite/least favorite villain team battle theme?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Favourite:
    Neo Team Plasma's theme in B2/W2. It's pretty badass.

Least favourite:
    Team Aqua/Magma theme in RSE. Not that epic compared to the others.

Favourite/Least favourite pseudo-legendary?

Back