• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite animated Disney film!

Disney films!

• Total voters

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    There will always be a special place in my heart, and my hard drive, for Mulan. I absolutely adore it!

Hercules comes in at a relatively distant second, though I still love it to bits.

Years
    Beauty and the Beast is definitely my favorite of the "princess" movies, but Lilo & Stitch is really fresh and different for a Disney movie and I think Stitch is adorable so I'd probably say it's my favorite non-Pixar Disney movie overall.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    MULAN. and Aladdin, Lion King, and Little Mermaid :)

I own Aladdin and Lion King but I can't fathom why I haven't gotten around to buying Mulan and Little Mermaid since I love those too! I haven't seen Mermaid in forever though, I'll have to try watching it soon.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Treasure Planet are probably my favorites. Tough choices for sure.

Ayselipera

Hercules, Bambi, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Lion King, Mulan, and Winnie The Pooh. I'm pretty sure I like the Little Mermaid too, but I haven't seen it in a while so that could change.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I have a strange fondness for Robin Hood which probably stems from watching it at least once a month when at my gran's from about the ages of 5 to 10. Even then I realised the animation was spotty at best, but it holds a special place in my heart.

For Disney cartoons that I genuinely like without sentiment attached to them, probably Pinocchio and Beauty and the Beast are the ones that I like most. Haven't seen them in ages though... probably worth a revisit.

Posting Binge: 4/40

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    my favourites are; Hercules, Lilo & Stitch, Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, and Lion King

I also like Tangled but I forgot to vote for it :S

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Aladdin, The Lion King, Mulan, and Tarzan. Never saw Hercules, though.

And you forgot The Princess and the Frog, as well as The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the former I never saw, the latter was OK.

EDIT: Brother Bear was forgotten, as well as The Great Mouse Detective, Home on the Range, Dinosaur, The Black Cauldron, and The Emperor's New Groove.

I forgot to add Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch, and Brother Bear to my choices for the poll.

Years
    Out of all of the choices up there, The Lion King was my favourite Disney movie of all-time. I remember anxiously waiting for Lion King 2 to come out, and I ended up getting it on Christmas and watching it 5 or 6 times before New Years.

I also remember watching Lady and the Tramp and Little Mermaid a lot, because they were my sisters' favourite movies. I also liked watching the Lilo & Stitch cartoon, but I never actually watched the movie.

Ayselipera

Aladdin, The Lion King, Mulan, and Tarzan. Never saw Hercules, though.

And you forgot The Princess and the Frog, as well as The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the former I never saw, the latter was OK.

EDIT: Brother Bear was forgotten, as well as The Great Mouse Detective, Home on the Range, Dinosaur, The Black Cauldron, and The Emperor's New Groove.

I forgot to add Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch, and Brother Bear to my choices for the poll.

It's already been mentioned why not all Disney titles were added.

On that note though I do remember really liking The Sword in the Stone, Fantasia, and Atlantis: the Lost Empire for others.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My favorites would be The Lion King, Aladdin, and Alice in Wonderland the best.

Back