• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Below Average Stereotypical Bug Type.

What IS your Favourite stereotypically below average Bug type?

• Total voters

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
  • No love for Dustox?
    I always liked the way it looked. I used one in Ruby and ended up enjoying it. Not the most useful Pokemon ever, but pretty neat anyway. :3

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Butterfree. It's the evolved form of my favourite bug Caterpie, and it's shiny sprite is awesome.

Also, who doesn't like Butterflies?

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
  • I chose Butterfree because I dont really count Venomoth or Masquerain because they are not exactly below average bugs, I would count those as below average for stats, but for their attacks, they are well above average (except for Masquerain and his water attacks).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ariados ;;

I assume it's strong!

/forgot whether I trained one

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    A hard match between Beedrill and Dustox... The earlier is Speedy Attacker, plus the ever-so-awesome Twineedle. The latter is such a bro when it comes to Battle Factory. Plus it has a high Special Defense and decent Speed...

Damn it. Can't choose between the two.

Back