• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Below Average Stereotypical Bug Type.

What IS your Favourite stereotypically below average Bug type?

• Total voters

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Well?
    This is a group of pokemon who are often overlooked,

I believe Masquerain, with its decent defenses, and Intimidate.
    GenV gave it a lot more attacks to make use of.

Years
    Beedrill. However, in the game I'd rather have a Venomoth or Butterfree since they make nice sleep supporters.
    Also, the poll is missing Ledian, Ariados and Kricketune. Did I forget anything?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'd agree with you on Masquerain, with Butterfree being in a close second. It's just a pain having to wait for Surskit to learn Bubblebeam for Masquerain to have a good water move (less you breed for Hydro Pump).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Um excuse me but um like Venonat > Venomoth. OKAY. :( Anyway, this is about the Pokemon in general, so guess where it's getting moved to?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    beedril can be powerfull if you can use him right

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    I chose Butterfree. Ever since I started watching the anime I've had a liking for the pokemon in general.

Ayselipera

I think it's a little surprising you put Venomoth on the list. I've actually found it to be one of the most useful bug types. Maybe not as good as other more infamous bugs like Scizor and Heracross, but it's worth a good mention. Plus Venonat is adorable and Venomoth is pretty cool looking in my opinion as far as bug types go. :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Beedrill, simply because of its signature Twineedle attack (though I never used that move myself, though I thought the move was cool).

Pumpkin Fields

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
    Mothim, my all time favorite bug Pokemon. It has such a beautiful, fall-like design, I always had one with me in DPP.
    Masquerain is in second place and was a long time favorite of mine until Mothim came about.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    "Ohai there. Don't mind me, I'm just being awesome what with being a giant wasp with freakin' spears for forearms and all."
    Favourite Below Average Stereotypical Bug Type.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Like I've said many times before, BEEDRILL IS A GIANT BEE WITH SPEARS INSTEAD OF ARMS.

You can't beat that. Although, Beautifly does come close, what with the way it looks like a big pretty butterfly thing, until you read it's Pokédex entries. That mouth isn't for gathering nectar. It's for draining the fluids out of its incredibly unlucky prey. Ew.

Back