• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Classic System

What is your favourite Classic Console?

• NES (Orginal Nintendo)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sega Genesis

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • SNES (Super Nintendo)

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Atari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaguar

• Turbo Graphics 16

• Sega CD

• Commendor 64

• Other

• Total voters

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    What is your favourite classic system?

Mine is SNES all the way, thats the console that almost everybody had back in the day and had some of the best game created for it at the time....ah good times XD.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    SNES by far. Its highlight game was one of the best games ever IMO...Super Metroid.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No Sega32x? Where's the love for Kunx and his pals he binds to him? ;_;
    Kidding~ Out of that list, probably the SNES. Classic FF and CT, yay!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Though I partly grew up playing Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on the NES, it was the SNES that I enjoyed playing the most & got the most time out of. My favorite games on the SNES ranged from Donkey Kong Country to Zombies Ate My Neighbors. So many good games were released on this system it almost brings a tear to my eye. *sniffle*

*Hovers off to play a quick round of Mario RPG*

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    NES had tons of awesome games. Three Turtles games, Ninja Gaiden 1-3 (Still hard freaking games), Double Dragon, Castlevania Games (Sidescrollers were cool on NES), Zelda's Debut, Battletoads (Comparable to the most difficult 3-D games out there), AND Bucky O' Hare! Those games HAVE to count for something!!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I have to give repsect to NES too, that was about the first system that made some games worth playing over the years.

Double Dragon was my favourite NES game hands down,that and all the Ninja Turtle games.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Hmm...I'd have to say the SuperNES. I only had *counts* four-five games on the NES, and at least 15 on the SuperNES. I spent a lot of time with my SuperNES playing Super Mario All-Stars, Alladin...umm whatever games did I have?

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Snes, no doubt. Had Mario All-Stars, and it had SMB3 in it, and SNES had LoZ Lttp, and it had Super Mario World! What more could you ask for?

Years
    SNES all the way! Even yesterday I played (emulator)Chrono Trigger and FF3 to 6.....
    I respect and like the Genesis, I still play it too(emulator again XD): Sonic from 1 to 99999...XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Genesis didn't get as much respect as SNES something I can understand, seeing how some of the games were for both systems, and SNES would usually make the better game. But what about all the sonic games that were made for Genesis/Sega CD, shouldn't it get respect for that?

Back