• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I have a couple....
    Dragonair because its beautiful :D
    Dratini because its cute and so is Bagon. Gible is pretty cute too.
    But my main favourite is Latias It is just so adorable! :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like Garchomp and Dragonair.

Garchomp because it is soooo over whelmingly strong
    dragonair because it is soooooooooo ever so pretty :):):)

EDIT: Dragon types are my fav types of Poke, so hey, All of 'em are cool

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Dragonair, because it's very powerful and it has a very unique air about it. Plus the fact it lives in the seas and skies is amazing. Dragonite is cool looking and more powerful, but it doubled its worst weakness: Ice (Dragon/Flying is not a good combo) and gained electricity as another.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    That's such a good question... I like a lot of dragon type Pokemon but if I had to choose just one it'd be Lugia. I love it's cry, soft and beautiful like the soaring eagle and yet loud and fierce like the roaring lion. Lugia resembles faith and strength to me, so he's special in a way. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    haha I like Salamence and Flygon. Both are pretty good and looks cool to me xD.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Mainly, I like the Dragon Pokemon Latias because she can transform into a Pokemon Human and she can feel emotions to humans. A high defense and power is a good Pokemon like Latias. Even though she's Psychic/Dragon she can learn Flying type movies.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    Latios, for legendaries. It's been quite awesome for me whenever I use it. As for non-legendaries, possibly Flygon. Its design appeals to me, and it is powerful enough for me in-game (but then again, not much isn't).

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Latios > Flygon > Salamence > Rayquaza > Dragonite for me.

Latios, I like it because its cool looking and I've always liked it since it came out.

Flygon same a Latios, I just think its interesting.

Salamence is just beastly.

Rayquaza, same as Salamence, its mostly it's appearance...

Dragonite for nostalgic reasons. LoL well... I guess I like the other 4 for that too.

So yeeeah...

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite.
    I'll always choose a Pokémon from the first gen when given a chance.

Of course, second would have to be Giratina due to my love of Ghost-type Pokémon.

Back