• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Years
    Mine has gotta be Dragonnite because it is awsome and the 1st time i evolved it me and my sister were traing then and mine grew up to 55 a min and 30sec before hers

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    i dislike them all.. mainly because im not prepared for them most of the time.. i mean; ice? why ice? then give them no weakness

Years
    Dragonite. He's been around since the beginning, and has always done me good in battles.
    I would say Charizard, but I don't think he counts as a dragon even if he looks like one.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Salamence, and Flygon. I love them to death, and I had a Dragonite in Silver. I loved him too, I could care less about the others.

Lucas

Dragon User
    Years
    Actual dragon pokemon would be dragonite - kicks salamance and flygon away
    but dragon looking pokemon would be - TYRANITAR muawaaaahahhaha

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favourite dragon Pokemon are:

Rayquaza
    Latias
    Latios
    Salamence

........................ and........ Lugia......

Last edited:

GuardianofAuraGirl

My favorite dragon pokemon is Latias, Latios, Dragonair, Flygon, and Salamence. It's kinda hard to decide which dragon pokemon is my favorite.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Dragonair because it's so pretty and has this graceful beauty to it!
    Charizard because he's been my number one since day one! =]
    Latias, Latios, and Raquaza!

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
    Usually, my favorites just tend to rely on stats, their catchy name, or the personality traits within whatever. So I kind of exclude the Dragon Pokemon as they aren't really my sort of Pokemon type. If I were to think though, Kingdra would be one of mine. Heh, I'm original. ^^

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Kingdra(so awesome with his weird looking snout)
    Dratini(Cute, but how does an eastern-style dragon evolve into a western-style one?!)
    Giratina(Shadow Force is made of win, but Giratina is on my list of most effed-up looking pokemon, it's like Bahamut from Final Fantasy mated with a centipede)

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Mine is probably going to be Palkia because he has only one weakness and it ain't ice types it's dragon type pokemon. so i think palkia is the strongest dragon type out of all of them.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Although it isn't officially a dragon, my favorite would have to be Charizard. but it you want to get technical, then I'd have to say Dialga, mainly because of it's type combination.

Back