• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon?

Favourite Dragon?

• Salamence

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Altaria

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Flygon

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters

Zephyr Wind

West Wind
    Years
    Okay, this question has probably been asked a million times, but i checked this section and there isn't anything like this ^^"

So yeah, basically just choose your favourite, then explain why and stuff.

My personal favourite is Salamence, cuz it has the best attack and stuff.

Wow, I said "and stuff" twice.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Salamance - Mainly because I just prefer Pokemon that have a brute appearance. Altaria, Flygon and Kingdra don't possess that IMO. Dragonite's too old school for me and Garchomp I've never used. So, Salamance.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    dragonair but its not on there. I really do perfer dragonair over dragonite for some reason. But I chose altaria. It can learn mirror move, its a perfect move for it too :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Altaria, Dragonair, Giratina and Rayqauza

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Flygon is pretty cool. I used one for part of my game, although it lives in my PC now.
    The others are pretty meh to me.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    Dragonite, his design is win and I have one on my team, a couple of dragon dances and he's unstoppable. :rambo:

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
    It's between Salamence and Dragonite for me. They are the only ones that actually look like dragons to me. I don't even know what Garchomp is. =/

Years
    It's not a dragon type.
    But I think he deserves it.
    Charizard is the best dragon design in pokemon I say! :o

But since there is a list -,-
    I pick flygon, since it resembles a gentle design and looks kinda dragon/bug type to me.(Vibrava)

Ayselipera

After using Kingdra recently it has become my favorite. Its just so easy to use with the whole only weakness is Dragon type moves. Dratini is a close second though.

Back