• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    I've always liked Espeon for some reason. Not sure why, but I like the look and Psychic aspect of Eevee.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I like Flareon the best. Fire type is my second favorite Pokemon type, Flareon just catches my attention the most out of the Eeveelutions.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Now it is Leafeon. It seems so cute and I love its cry.

ScarletSuzu

Suwako!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Personally I like plain old Eevee more than any of the evolutions (though I like all of them), but if I were to choose, I'd say Umbreon. It's really cool lookin' and I like how it never seems to faint because its defense is so high.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I like all the eevee evolutions. The reasons are as follows:
    Jolteon:Fast and Furious! LOL ;D
    Flareon:I like fire types!
    Vaporeon: Just a cool pokemon!
    Espeon: One heck of a special sweeper!
    Umbreon: A furious dark type who's looks are deadly!
    Leafeon: Good Design.
    Glaceon: A good pokemon with good defenses and a deadly sp attk.

I just prefer Umbreon a little more than the others ;D

Years
    Definitely one of the first three. Umbreon and Espeon are pretty cool, but they started to ruin it when they made the Sinnoh ones (which don't look very good). Vaporeon is my favourite, closely followed by Jolteon.

Alec_

Years
    I prefer Glaceon or Leafeon. Not because they are 4th Generation Pokemons. ^^ It's because they're beauty and power made me impress. :DDDD... XD;;
    Especially when May visits Sinnoh region. Compete in the Wallace Cup Pokemon Contest competing with Dawn. Her Glaceon using Secret Power is soo beautiful. and powerful too. >3... So i really love it. XD;;

~Fairytales.

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
    Umbreon

Well i personally love Umbreon because it is Dark type and i am a fan of dark type. it also had to be evolved at night time which really was an interactive way to decide what eveeloution to choose.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    They're all pretty cool, but I'd say I like Flareon the best out of all of them. It looks cool and it's a fire type which is my favorite. Vaporeon comes to a close second, and if we're just talking about looks then I'd say Umbreon looks the coolest.

Back