• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    It is very tough to pick, but I decided my favorites from the Eevee line are Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. :(
    Haha, this made me laugh, Lily. It is hard to choose a favorite!

I like the lack of neck-fluff on Glaceon and Leafeon, too. But then again, I suppose Espeon and Umbreon don't have it, either.
    ... I just wish Leafeon didn't have such a stupid name >.>

Years
    They all are cute and I can't really decide but if I HAD to choose one, it would be Vaporeon I guess, since it's a Water Type Pokémon.
    I also like Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon.
    Leafeon and Glaceon are two of few D/P Pokemon that actually look like Pokémon to me lol.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I've always gotten a Vaporeon for some reason whenever I can only get one Eevee evolution. Probably since I love water types

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    I like most of the Eevee evolutions, but I've grown especially fond of Umbreon. :3

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    Umbreon reminds me of my cat; I like my cat, so I like Umbreon.

Espeon fulfilled a meaningful role in my team for a while; memorable and admirable.

Flareon got me out of some tough spots on occasion; I've always liked this one.

The others are just cool. I like all of the Eeveelutions immensely, so picking an absolute favorite is difficult.

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    I like them all. They are all good in some way or another it just depends on how you use them. But my favorite has to be......Ahh, I can't decide. I love them all. I wish they would make more Eeveelutions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Always will be a fan of all C:

Glaceon,Vaporeon,and Espeon are probably the three tops.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    I just love all the eeveelutions, mainly for their looks because I don't consider them to be incredibly strong...but my favorite eeveelution is Espeon, hands down. Why? Because back in the day when Crystal version was the newest thing, my very first level 100 pokemon was Espeon. That Espeon and I went everywhere and it never left my party. It knew Psychic. ^_^ Espeon is luv. <3

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Espeon is my favorite. Kinda reminds me of my cats. Also, it never left my team on Crystal, so I'm all nostalgic about it. Umbreon is a close second.

ShinyClefairy

Sparkly~
    Years
    I would have to say Leafeon even though i hate its american name (so simple) xD
    Anyway, i choose it because i always liked grass types as a kid and i was sad that there was no grass eevee evolution D:

Back