• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Fire Pokemon

Jackie

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2007
    It's a tough choice, since I always choose Fire as my starter type :D

Blaziken, Ninetales, and Houndoom, probably.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ninetails, Arcanine, Houndoom, and Flareon are my favorite fire-types, as well as some of my favorite Pokemon. (Dog Pokemon = <3)

Though I also like Charizard alot too.

If I had to pick one, I think it would definatly be Arcanine.

SkyAttack

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Definitely Ninetails and Torkoal. Ninetails is beautiful and fun to partner with in battle, and I love Torkoal because she is a tortoise...I love reptiles.

For third place, it would have to be a tie between Magcargo and Rapidash. Rapidash is really graceful looking and fast, and Magcargo is a snail. I also love invertebrates. ;D

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    I can´t choose the coolest fire pokemon! I like them all! (except foe magcargo and infenape...)
    But my top one is Typhlosion, I just love it.
    I was going to give a 99 to Typhlosion, but if the max is 3 so:
    -Typhlosion 3
    Why: No living creature can match a Typhlosion in the anime, it's just too powerful and cool, sometimes it looks like it can melt rocks, you may burn yourself by just looking into it's red eyes

-Arcanine 2 to 3
    Why: For me is just the most graceful pokemon, when it's running it's paws vanish because of the speed they run, also it has something more mystic because it's based on a legendary animal from China, it's also based on a Liger (tiger + lion = Liger, yes it really exists) wich is the biggest feline in the world, although Arcanine is a canine...
    It's name is also a mix of the words Arcanos (wich means magic, mystic) and Canine.
    That why I like him, because of all the secrets behind it's existence.

-Houndoom 2
    Why: Cool looking, powerful, and it's also a canine (I love dogs ^^)

-Charizard 2
    Why: Cool looking and very temperamental, it has a look of "touch me and you die", I love how it just burn everything in the anime, when it's angry! XD

Last edited:
    Back