• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Gym Leader?

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Depends on what we are judging them on?

Fighting wise -

Johto : Clair - Dragon type trainers always interesting to battle.

Kanto : (cannot comment, have not yet arrived to Kanto. :P)

~

Personality wise -

Johto : Jasmine - Lighthouse sub-storyline is rather cute. :)

Kanto : Misty - Always been a fan of the fiery red headed water pokemon trainer.

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Johto-Whitney because she's adorable...and her milktank would have been challenging if our pokemon were closer lvls, but mine was 15 lvls higher x-x

Kanto-Sabrina because I like her character...

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    jasmine from olivine city in johto.
    idk why, she's just always been my favourite.

Raizen

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    Fantina! Oh wait.. G/S gym leaders..

Chuck and Janine .

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Morty and Pryce in Johto (can't pick between them), and Blaine in Kanto. I like Morty because he's just plain awesome, and the other two because of PokeSpe.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Chuck and Blaine. I like the crazy sumo personality that Chuck has, and I really enjoy Blaine's sarcastic and serious demeanor.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    Johto: Clair. I've always loved her and used to be like obsessed with her back when G/S/C first came out. Her character design has always been awesome, but it's even more awesome now. =D Not to mention, Dragon Pokemon have always been my favorites, so that's a major plus.

Kanto: Lt. Surge. I thought he was so hillarious in the anime. I loved that episode, and used to watch it over and over (taped it). And he mains with Raichu, which is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon. ;)

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Falker and Bugsy from Johto are pretty cool and I'd also say Lt. Surge is pretty cool too.

Whitney and Clair are just annoying, because one's a crybaby ***** and the other's an unlikeable ***** and Brock in HG/SS is just pathetic I think, which is a bit of a shame.

Years
    morty is probably the outright coolest, from his pokemon to his outfit.

whitney would also be very cool, if she didnt have her God-like miltank that destroys everything in its path

Back