• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Hoenn Gym Leader?

Fave Hoenn Gym Leader?

• Total voters

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • Norman is the most difficult leader to beat and I liked the fact that he's you father.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • I would say my fave gym leader is Flannery. It might be because she was an actual challenge by the time I reached her.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • Tate & Liza, I loved the double battles and always liked Psychic type Pokemon. It was a good battle and a good gym.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    my fav is Flannery
    shes gorgeous
    she has a great selection of fire pokemon
    and if you dont have a water-type she can be HARD
    even then if you water-type is under trained she is HARD
    everytime i got threw Emerald, i always look forward to her gym XD

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Winona-- like everybody else has said by now, she has good pokemon (and she's pretty tough), love her gym's design (especially in Emerald), and she has a cool name!

Flannery--She really wasn't that hard for me since I had a swampert. But she did have a great team (somewhat annoying torkoal), and her gym (in Emerald) was kind of a challenge for me to get through.

Wallace--Imo, Juan was alright, he was a good battler but he still can't top Wallace.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Winona, her stance and attitude reflects coolness and grace, and I love her Pokemon.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • I've only played Emerald, so I have no clue who Juan is...

Winona and Wallace. I like the (Emerald) design of Winona's gym, I like her Pokes, and Fortree City is one of my favorite cities ever. I also like Wallace's design of the gym, and Ice is my favorite type.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • I would have to say... Tate & Liza.

Probably because they took me quite a few go's to beat and they're combos were awesome to me at the time!!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It's gonna be Tate and Liza.
    They always pwned me too much, I love them. xD

Back